We searched this issue a little, and a friend helped us with a comment which led us to an article that says that the movie “Another me” is being withdrawn because of association with a murder …
We cite below and leave the questions for everyone … why national tv has announced that the interruption was an advertising message for a movie that has been withdrawn? … Do you need to advertise a movie that will not play in the cinemas? … … or something has changed and finally the movie is not withdrawn? Would you make the choice of a shocking promotional campaign for a tv series that it title has a connection with a movie that was retired because of associations with murders? … We ask questions until we find out what is wrong in all this … That’s why we ask you to respond below to the comments if you know anything more ..!
The article with the announcement of the withdrawal of the film ..!
The “Other me” movie is being retired due to associations with a murder …
The withdrawal of the movie “Other me” was decided by its director Sotiris Tsafoulias, after the revelations of the “Light in the Tunnel” tv show. Specifically, according to a testimony that was heard in this tv show, during the screening of the film at a central cinema in Athens on February 7, before the assassinations, the director of the film “Other me” (the subject of movie is the demystification of murders of one serial killer) Sotiris Tsafoulias received an odd question from an unknown man.
In particular, he asked him: “Have ever came up in your mind when you wrote the script, that could it inspire someone to do something like that in real life?” “I told him no, I’ve never thought it when I wrote the script, because I do not make reportage. I do fiction. If there was such kind of thoughts to the creators, too many films would have not been made, such as “Silence of the Lambs”, “Seven” and others, “said the director and scriptwriter, who spoke to Angeliki Nikolouli the reporter of the tv program, confirming the incident. As for the viewer, who left the cinema discreetly a few minutes later, Sotiris Tsafoulias said: “I remember him young, brunette and calm …”.
In detail, his announcement:
“Last week, viewers who watched the movie in a cinema in Athens on 7/2/2017 informed that a man who fits with the description ) that was given to public about the alleged perpetrator made me a specific question in the discussion that we had with the audience after watching the movie.
In the context of the investigation, I was asked to confirm the information they received and to deliver any material from this event in order to assist with tο the investigation, a request I responded to, wishing the person who asked the question on the evening of February 7 to appear, in order to prove that the association of the perpetrator with the film is just a tragic coincidence.
Under these circumstances, I decided to withdraw the film from cinema, not of course because I acknowledge some connection with the Kifissian perpetrator, as I have said real life and fiction are two parallel paths that never meet but in order not to be misunderstand neither my nor my collaborators’ intentions and to help with the this research .
Thank you from my heart for the love you showed in my movie , I sincerely regret that the contact through our film stops so suddenly and I wish you all the best in all areas of your life.
Sotiris Tsafoulias “.
The article is from the moveitmag.gr
We are reposting the message that broke the live of football Cup of Greece